Founders LLC Package
Before starting any new relationship, it is important to get to know one another. It is our goal to ensure you are comfortable with us both personally and professionally. At your no cost educational meeting, we will discuss business formation in general, available options, and how to best accomplish your needs. If at the end of your educational meeting you decide to move forward, we will schedule your planning meeting and provide a client questionnaire to be completed and returned prior to. This will assist us when discussing particulars at your planning meeting. We will send you a detailed engagement letter outlining the scope of work and suggested schedule.
In choosing Jones Law, you will receive not only a well advised and drafted Limited Liability Company (“LLC”), but peace of mind. Far too often, LLCs are formed without regard to the client’s particular needs. Furthermore, without a general understanding of the statutory formalities that must be adhered to, LLC owners run the risk of losing their “limited liability” protection. We recognize the importance of educating our clients as to how their LLC works for them.
This package includes the following:
- Educational Meeting (Typically 45 Minutes)
- Planning Meeting (Typically 1.5-2 Hours)
- Articles of Organization – Manager Managed for Asset Protection purposes
- Federal Tax ID (“FEIN”)
- Multi-Member Operating Agreement w/ Manager(s) and a “Potential Manager” for disability or incapacity purposes
- Fundamental Buy-Sell Agreement w/ Options for Triggering Event(s), Right of First Refusal, and Valuation Method
- LLC Mediation and Arbitration Rules
- Up to 2 hours of custom drafting for client specific needs after working documents created pursuant to client questionnaire
- Sample Certificate of Authority
- Sample Bill of Sale
- Sample Promissory Note (LLC Borrower)
- Sample Promissory Note (LLC Lender)
- Sample Assignment of Contract
- Plan Review and Signing Meeting (Typically 45 Minutes)
- 60 Day Legal Checkup (Up to 1 hour; client must schedule the appointment)
- 1 Year – Registered Agent Service
- 1 Year – 20% discount on additional legal work
Cost: $2,295 + Filing Fees
Think this plan sounds good? Call us to schedule a no cost educational meeting. We can discuss options and choose a plan to best accomplish your goals and meet your needs.
Not finding what you are looking for? We offer other services on a flat fee, hybrid, or hourly rate. Please visit our “Practice Areas” section to learn more about all that we do.
NOTE: The fees listed above are not binding and are subject to change at anytime without notice until a formal fee agreement is signed with Jones Law PLC.