Individual Trust Package
Before starting any new relationship, it is important to get to know one another. It is our goal to ensure you are comfortable with us both personally and professionally. At your no cost educational meeting, we will discuss estate planning in general, available options, and how to best accomplish your wishes and needs. If at the end of your educational meeting you decide to move forward, we will schedule your planning meeting and provide a client questionnaire to be completed and returned prior to. This will assist us when discussing particulars at your planning meeting. We will send you a detailed engagement letter outlining the scope of work and suggested schedule.
“We strive to go above and beyond the norm. Not only do our clients receive highly detailed and comprehensive work product, but also important ancillary documents not otherwise found in the ‘run of the mill’ plans. Not all estate plans are created equal, and we take pride in our added-value approach.” – Attorney Joseph C. Jones
In choosing Jones Law, you will receive not only a well advised and drafted estate plan, but peace of mind. We recognize the importance of educating our clients as to how their plan works for them. For future reference, we provide a detailed summary of your estate planning provisions, fiduciaries, designated persons, and client information.
This package includes the following:
- Educational Meeting (Typically 45 Minutes)
- Planning Meeting (Typically 1-1.5 Hours)
- Revocable Living Trust for individual with outright gifts to beneficiaries
- Declaration of Trust
- Certification of Trust Establishment and Authority
- Assignment of Personal Property Declaration
- Instructions for the Distribution of Personal Property
- Transfer of Residence to Trust Deed ($125 per additional deed)
- Assignment of Business Interest to Trust Document ($275 per additional business)
- Request Bank Account Transfer to Trust Letter
- Request IRA Change in Beneficiary Letter (Discuss “Living Trust” v. “IRA Beneficiary Trust” as beneficiary)
- Request Investment Account Change in Beneficiary Letter
- Request Life Insurance Policy Change in Beneficiary Letter
- Pourover Will
- Durable Financial Power of Attorney
- Durable Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Advanced Healthcare Directive (“Living Will”)
- HIPAA Authorization and Waiver
- Final Disposition Instructions
- Up to 1 hour of custom drafting for specific wishes after working documents created pursuant to client questionnaire
- Plan Review and Signing Meeting (Typically 45 Minutes)
- Copy of the “Trustee Manual: Checklists and Guidelines for Living Trust Administration” — Authored by Attorney Joseph C. Jones (150 pages)
- 1 Year – 20% discount on additional legal work
- Complimentary estate review for your parent(s) 65 years of age or older.
Cost: $1,895 – or – $2,295 w/ sub-trusts for children or other beneficiaries
Think this plan sounds good? Call us to schedule a no cost educational meeting. We can discuss options and choose a plan to best accomplish your wishes and meet your needs.
Not finding what you are looking for? We offer other services on a flat fee, hybrid, or hourly rate. Please visit our “Practice Areas” section to learn more about all that we do.
NOTE: The fees listed above are not binding and are subject to change at anytime without notice until a formal fee agreement is signed with Jones Law PLC.